Have you been diagnosed with fatty liver (NAFLD) or been told you have high liver enzymes? DON’T DESPAIR!
It is possible to reverse NAFL in all but the most extreme cases.
Let me guide you through the process of improving the health and tone of your liver with my Fatty Liver Reset.
Over the last ten years the number of clients asking for help with fatty liver has skyrocketed. I identified four essential steps needed to begin reversing the damage to your liver so it can heal.
My Fatty Liver Program will teach you how to implement each of these steps so you can improve the health and tone of your liver.
For a limited time I am offering my Fatty Liver Reset for a special introductory cost of just $275. Enroll now!
Fatty Liver Reset Program Details
My four step program is designed to help you reverse and heal fatty liver; bring your liver panel labs back into healthy range; help reduce gall stones and improve the health and tone of the gallbladder.
Each week; for four weeks, you will be emailed handouts and instructions showing you how to implement one of the four steps to reducing your fatty liver.
My Fatty Liver Reset will teach you:
- Specific healing nutrients and explain how they help improve and protect your liver function health
- How to reduce everyday toxins and lower the burden on our over worked liver
- How to begin to change your diet to become “liver friendly” and attain a healthy weight
- Foods to eliminate for good, the foods to minimize and foods to include each day for better liver tone and gallbladder health
- Resources for economically sourcing clean foods for your liver
- Delicious Liver Loving recipes, tonics, juices and a grocery shopping list
- Detox support tips to help you get the best results from this program
- Liver supporting lifestyle practices and exercises to add your daily routine
- My hand picked therapeutic fatty liver support products and how to get these at substantial savings
- Tips for working with your doctor; when to schedule follow up labs and how interpret and to talk to your doctor about your lab results.
- PLUS Two :30 minute phone consults with me (weeks 2 and 3) to help you get started and then track your progress.
The Fatty Liver Reset is not intended as a substance abuse recovery program nor should it be used to replace professional rehab programs. This program is not intended for people with cirrhosis of the liver. This material is designed as a self guided program and not as a replacement for care by a licensed medical doctor. If you are experiencing severe pain in your gallbladder or liver area go to your local emergency room immediately. Lowering high liver enzymes and achieving liver panel results within healthy ranges can only be done through changes in diet and lifestyle that you commit to over a period of months and even up to a year.
Questions? CONTACT ME