About me: I am a Certified Holistic Nutrition Therapist & BioIndividual Nutrition Specialist & Lifestyle Change Expert who uses a functional nutrition approach to uncover the root cause of your health problems.
Why do I do this work?
- As a BioIndividual Nutritionist I believe there is a safer and more effective way to improve our health. It starts with changing our relationship to food and seeing food as powerful information the body uses.
- People deserve better health options that address the whole person and offer more “hope” when they are faced with a health crisis.
- Good health is synergistic. Everything in our body is connected. In order to regain health and maintain it every body system needs to be communicating and working in synergy.
- And, I do this work because I can’t stand to see so many people suffering needlessly.
Not that long ago I was suffering from lack luster health just like you!
I too suffered from chronic pain, low energy and poor sleep. I was overworked and overwhelmed in my corporate executive job. In fact, at one point my health was so bad I pretty much expected to be in a wheel chair by the time I was 50 years old.
Once I hit my mid-forties I felt like my body was falling apart. I was experiencing excruciating migraine headaches several times a week. They were so bad that they forced me to take time off work. I had constant, nagging, low back pain and I had to wear a knee brace most of the time just to make it up the stairs. I had adult acne, was chronically constipated and I had such serious fatigue I would literally fall asleep sitting up in a chair. Eventually I found out I had chronic fatigue syndrome. To top it all off I found I had developed pre-cancerous cells during a routine check up.
In my quest to find answers I went to many doctors but none of them ever suggested that my health issues could be due to poor digestion. I discovered that once I began my nutritional coursework and realized this was my problem.
Today, I am well past my 50th birthday and I no longer have chronic knee or back pain, I have not had a migraine headache in 6 years and I have no cancer. And I now have vibrant energy that lasts me all day.
…and I accomplished all of this without medications, surgery or any of the other conventional medical establishment “treatments”!
I am here to tell you that you can improve your heath no matter how old you are.
How did I do this?
I reclaimed my health by focusing on making simple lifestyle changes and by finding the right mix of foods, herbs and targeted supplements that fit my specific health needs. This is now called BioIndividual Nutrition. In making these changes I repaired my leaky GUT, rebuilt my immune system and decreased my risk.
I can teach you how you can reclaim your health too!
- LEAP (Mediator Response Allergy Testing) Specialist
- BioIndividual Nutrition Specialist from the BioIndividual Nutrition Institute
- Certified Nutrition Therapy Practitioner (CNT)
- Nutrition Therapy Institute, Denver, Colorado
- Master of Nutrition Program course work
- Certified First Line Therapy Lifestyle Educator, (LE)
- Various Certifications in Herbal Studies & Integrative and Functional Management of: Pain, Metabolic Syndrome, CVD, Cancer & Auto-immune conditions, Digestive Health Food Intolerance & Bowel Issues.
- Functional and Specialized Lab Testing; LEAP/Mediator Response Testing
- Bachelor of Arts/Communications Advertising, Oakland University
Check out my Media Page for more information.
My Office is where ever you are! I am 100 100% virtual.
Founding Board Member, Michigan Nutrition Association
Medical Advisory Board (Nutrition)
American Nutrition Association
National Association of Nutrition Professionals
Next: Are We a Fit?
Thanks for taking the time to learn about me. Are you ready to eat better, nourish your body, and improve your health? Fill out the “Are we a Fit?” form so we can talk about your health concerns and get you feeling better.